Luneta K-SERIES K624i 6-24x56, reticul MSR/Ki, Cod 10605, Windage right
Kahles K624i 6-24x56 Details
- Kahles is the oldest manufacturer of riflescopes still in operation – their products are a synonym for quality.
- Riflescopes from Kahles’ K series boast an unmatched optical performance and advanced reticle options.
- The double turn elevation turret is one of the best on the market, featuring a mechanical turn indicator, Zero Stop and a locking function.
- There is an option of purchasing this riflescope with a windage turret on the left side, making it easier for right-handed users to reach for it without having to move the head from the ideal shooting position.
About the company
Kahles is the oldest riflescope manufacturer still in operation – the company was founded in 1898 in Austria. They were one of the first to produce riflescopes with variable power, a feat that revolutionized the riflescope industry. Throughout the years, they have focused on riflescope manufacturing – with time, they expanded their offer with binoculars, LRF-binoculars, and red dot sights. Swarovski bought Kahles in 1974 – since then, Kahles Limited GesmbH has been an independent company within the Swarovski group. Kahles and Swarovski nicely complement each other, Swarovski focusing on the hunting and Kahles on the tactical sphere.
About the series
Kahles K is a series of riflescopes split in two categories – tactical shooting and sport shooting (competition, field target). All these riflescopes belong to the premium class, featuring high-quality optics, robust mechanics and lots of advanced features. These can be mounted on any calibre as they handle even the strongest recoil with no consequences. They are available in many different magnification configurations.
About the model
Kahles K624i 6–24x56 is one of the most popular riflescopes from the K series. The magnification range, combined with 26 mils of overall elevation adjustment (90 MOA), allows for efficient shooting at long ranges.
This model has quite a few unique features. The first one is the option of having the windage turret on the left side, making things easier for the right-handed shooters – they can reach for the turret with their left hand without having to move their head from the ideal position. The second one is the double turn elevation turret, equipped with a mechanical turn indicator for the second rotation. On top of that, the turret is equipped with one of the most refined zero stop and dial reset available. The buyer can choose the turret rotation direction when purchasing the riflescope. The tube measures 34 mm in diameter.
K624i is a first focal plane riflescope, meaning that the size of the reticle appears to grow larger or smaller as the riflescope’s magnification is increased or decreased. There are several reticles to choose from – AMR, MIL3, MIL4, MSR/Ki, SKMR, and SKMR3. All of them are illuminated.
The riflescope is constructed of hardened steel and machined to the absolute perfection. It is available in two colours, black and RAL-8000.
Kahles K624i, specifically engineered for long range shooting, has an adjustable parallax which can be set from 50 m to infinity.
This riflescope is made in Austria.
- FFP configuration
- High-quality fully multi-coated optics
- Parallax adjustable from 50 m to infinity
- Left or right side windage
- Adjustment direction CW or CCW
- CW or CCW turrets
- Many reticles to choose from
- Zero Stop
- Available in two colours – black and RAL-8000
- Mechanical turn indicator on the double turn elevation turret
- 34mm tube
- 26 Mils of overall elevation adjustment
- Illuminated reticle