Binoclu Meopta MeoStar B1 12x50 HD
MeoStar® B1 50mm HD Series
Fluoride lens elements deliver incredible images at extended ranges.
The addition of extra-low dispersion,fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or colorfringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution,increased contrast and vivid color fidelity. A larger exit pupil delivers a relaxed view and extracts extra detail inlow light and shadowed areas. MB5501TM ion assisted lensmulti-coatings deliver maximum brightness while MeoShield TMcoatings protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. Surprisingly compact fora 50mm binocular its size and weight compares directly to competing 42mmbinoculars yet its large objective lens size ensures maximum resolution and lowlight ability at maximum distances. If observe on the edges of the day anddesire the highest resolution images a MeoStar® B1 50mm HD binocularis the perfect choice.
12x50– High magnification for observing the greatest detail at maximum distances.Excellent choice for nature watching or hunting on wide open terrain wheregreater observation range is desired.
- MeoBright 5501 - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501 ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShield - MeoShield ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShield meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Prism System - Precisely ground and finished Schimdt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain.
- Focus and Diopter Control - Central focus wheel smoothly operates on a finely tuned ratio allowing precise, accurate focus acquisition with no backlash. Integrated central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates +/- 3 D.
- Protective Armor Design - Protective rubber armor is softer in strategic locations to help reduce hand fatigue and improve grip. Sculpted thumb pockets accommodate a variety of hand positions and encourages a balanced and comfortable hold.
- Chassis Construction - Aircraft grade aluminum chassis is incredibly robust and built to survive rough conditions in the field.
- 30 Years Transferable Warranty - All MeoStar binoculars carry Meopta’s 30 Years Transferable Warranty (after registration).