- Magnification [x]:8.00
- Objective diameter [mm]:56
- Linear field of view at 1000m [m]:127
- Eye relief [mm]:18
- Relative brightness:49.0
- Nitrogen filling:Yes
- Height x Width x Thickness [mm]:200x195x70
- Weight [g]:1 130
- Equipment:- caps for apart lenses with body handles
- caps for combined eyepiece with strap handles
- binocular's strap
- case strap
Binoclu Delta Titanium 8x56 ED
These models combine classic design with modern technology - used in these are specially coated with multiple layers - used in these are specially coated with multiple layers of antireflection coatings lens with high light transmission. They provide perfectly sharp and high-contrast image. These nitrogen-filled binoculars are waterproof. Sturdy, rubberized but lightweight and compact design ensures reliability and durability as well as comfort of use for many years to come.
8x56 ED model uses low dispersion glass correcting chromatic aberration. Another distinguishing feature of these binoculars is a large field of view of more than 7 degrees.