- ED optics – perfect correction of chromatic aberration
- Fully flat field, wide angle optical system
- Silver coated BaK-4 roof prisms
- Quick, central diopter adjusting ring
Lightweight roof prism binoculars for different purposes. They can be used by nature lovers, tourists and hunters for daytime viewing. This model, thanks to its 10x magnification fares better in daylight than the model with 8x magnification and provides more detailed images.
Carefully selected high-quality glass and a redesigned optical system result in binoculars offering picture of much better quality than other binoculars in a similar price range. All Chase binoculars have low-dispersion ED glass lenses which guarantee low chromatic aberration while maintaining moderate dimensions. These binoculars have an impressive field of view, corrected to a much greater extent than in those previously produced models. They are roof prism binoculars with inner focusing system. Their body is robust and completely waterproof. Chase binoculars provide staggering images with very high detail and rich colors and allow to see details invisible through binoculars of lower quality.
- Magnification [x]:10.00
- Objective diameter [mm]:42
- Linear field of view at 100m [m]:112
- Twilight factor:20,5
- Relative brightness:18
- Nitrogen filling:Yes
- Height x Width x Thickness [mm]:138x128x50
- Weight [g]:730
Binoclu Chase 10x42